Sat, October 6, 10am – 4pm at Historic Richmond Town
Fun for the entire family! Pick a pumpkin, enjoy an old-fashioned hay ride, corn maze, arts and crafts and face painting! This picturesque historic site will be open to the public weekends in October and Columbus Day. Tickets include: tractor-pulled hay ride, hip-high kid’s maze, farm animals, crafts and activities! New additions this year: Fenced-In Pumpkin Patch! Food Trucks! Egger’s Ice-Cream and S’more Making!
For info and tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pumpkin-picking-at-decker-farm-tickets-50243385318?aff=ebapi&goal=0_035b85cc1a-d2f1b58259-49034077&mc_cid=d2f1b58259&mc_eid=6a6792af6d
- Pick Pumpkins in our new and improved pumpkin patch!
- Take a spin around the farm in a tractor-pulled hay ride!
- Let the little ones go crazy in a hip-high kid’s maze!
- Feed the farm animals!
- Food Trucks, ice cream, smore’s & cider!
- Kid’s crafts and activities!
- There’s so much more to experience at Decker Farm!